It is with deep regret that Wibble FC have had to part company with manager Timothy Turnip. The news was broken today after the defeat at the hands of Bournville -whom many considered to be lickable. Chairman Alan Van Allen stated that, Of course results are a factor but also there is the fact that Timothy was unable to embrace my new progressive training techniques with the open arms that they deserve. The chairman also stated that Saturday is a good day for sacking a manager, as the club can start searching for a replacement on Sunday morning. He also added, Sunday league has a lot to offer in this area.
Many top managers have already been linked with the job, including Big Rob Harkington, who would only comment, If I get the job, I shall buy loads of black players and see if I can get back on the radio.
Another candidate, David Pratt said a load of idiotic incomprehensible nonsense.
Saturday, September 18, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment